Excursion Ait Benhadou Departure at 8H00 morning to the High Atlas Tizi n’tichka, 2260 m altitude,one of the most dramatic passes in Morocco, we take road to Telouet,the must wonderfuls view way we pass beside the traditional berber villages built with adobe and stones,you arrive to the ait benhadou kasbah witch is a Unesco World Heritage Site, Previously housing some 200 to 300 families today, it is a home of only 10 families. Set atop a hill,it refers to a set of kasbahs each of which soaring up to 10 m in air and forming a small village that is also known as ‘ksar’. The kasbahs are of the 16th century, but are made in such a way that together they form a scenic village. And it is precisely because of this that the some of the scenes of the movies like Gladiator, Jewel of the Nile, Jesus of Nazareth acting as the substitute of Jerusalem, The Mummy, and Lawrence of Arabia….after visiting the kasbah , we continued to the ouarzazat town ,take lunch in the one famouse panoramic restaurant .at 05h00 pm ,back to Marrakech .
Popular Tour Packages
Our Tour Services
NOTE : Please if our itineraries that we offer does not satisfy what you’re looking for , Please contact us and we will provide you by the itinerary that will suit your needs and budget.
The Choosing Tour Included :
– Transport 4×4 or (minibus) Confortable with air condition+FUEL
– English speaking Driver/guide
– Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
– Ensuite rooms with A/C in typical hotels, Kasbahs & Riads with dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians or Special Diat are welcome)
– Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac with guide (Private tents)
The Choosing Tour not Included :
– Tips of any kind
– Entry Fees for Monuments