Departure at 08h00 morning take road to the ancient Portuguese fortress that dates from the 18th century (formerly called Mogador) and one of the most attractive towns along Morocco’s Atlantic coast, Essaouira. Enjoy a two and a half hour drive through vast dry planes and argan plantation. Your exploration of the town starts by visiting the fortifications consisting of an amazing mixture of Portuguese and Berber military architecture. Take a stroll in the Medina and explore the souks and the carpentry workshops devoted to cedar and thuya wood carving.You may continue sightseeing and visit the art galleries and the fortified harbour with its stalls of freshly caught barbequed fish. take Lunch in one of the town’s recommended restaurant.at 05: 00 pm. back to Marrakech.
Popular Tour Packages
Our Tour Services
NOTE : Please if our itineraries that we offer does not satisfy what you’re looking for , Please contact us and we will provide you by the itinerary that will suit your needs and budget.
The Choosing Tour Included :
– Transport 4×4 or (minibus) Confortable with air condition+FUEL
– English speaking Driver/guide
– Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
– Ensuite rooms with A/C in typical hotels, Kasbahs & Riads with dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians or Special Diat are welcome)
– Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac with guide (Private tents)
The Choosing Tour not Included :
– Tips of any kind
– Entry Fees for Monuments