Departure at around 9:00 am in a comfortable 4×4 with an experimented english speaking driver to the High Atlas Mountains, we will drive first on the tarred road to leave the plains of Marrakech. Small villages follow each other in between a vast landscape planted with olive trees, separated by a natural border made of prickly pear cactuses.A small loop by the lake, then heading to the immense kik plateau, with landscapes as far as the eye can see, the altitude is around 1800m, The sight on the snowy summits of the High Atlas mountains during winter is very beautiful. Then we will drive down the Imlil valley, witch is the starting point for trekking or mule riding. The lunch can be taken in a restaurant front of the highest mountain in North Africa Toubkal or in berber house, where you will taste a real tajine dish or have a feast over delicious skewers.
Popular Tour Packages
Our Tour Services
NOTE : Please if our itineraries that we offer does not satisfy what you’re looking for , Please contact us and we will provide you by the itinerary that will suit your needs and budget.
The Choosing Tour Included :
– Transport 4×4 or (minibus) Confortable with air condition+FUEL
– English speaking Driver/guide
– Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
– Ensuite rooms with A/C in typical hotels, Kasbahs & Riads with dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians or Special Diat are welcome)
– Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac with guide (Private tents)
The Choosing Tour not Included :
– Tips of any kind
– Entry Fees for Monuments